WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

[1 Second] Get All Youtube Video Links From Your Channel

Hello :D

Now you can get all YouTube Video links for 301+ in just 1 second!

I will give you guys my own JavaScript that scrape all YouTube video links and shows them in in your console.
I made this script, if you want to optimize it send me private message.

I would recommend you to install FireBug because it is printed in the console without ""

Just go to My Videos on YouTube, open Inspect Element( or FireBug) with right click and in tabs find 'Console' in console paste this code:

CODE:
var domains = document.getElementsByClassName('vm-video-item-content-primary');
for ( var i = 0; i < domains.length; i++ ) {
var links = domains[ i ].getElementsByTagName( 'A' );
text = links[ 0 ].attributes[ 'href' ].value.substring( links[ 0 ].attributes[ 'href' ].value.indexOf( "=" ) + 1 );console.log( "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v="+text );}
Regards,

0 comments:

Post a Comment