WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Method $500/Day Facebook CPA (PROOF)

Hello,

As some you may have seen I made nearly $500 a day a few days ago, however I quit the method due to its unethical nature. However, it can be used with legitimate niches as well. This is written by me, you may have seen this before but unlikely because it is a method that isn't being used right now. I was deciding whether to sell this method or not, but knowledge should be free.


1. Login to your facebook account.
2. Create a new event.
3. Offer something in the event (iPods, headphones, stuff that people want.)
4. Make a fan page related to your event like "I love iPod"
5. Upload a nice pic of the product your offering.
6. Write a good description with steps example below.

Step 1. Invite All of Your Friends (This keeps the viral moving)
Step 2. Go to Facebook.com/yourfanpagehere and Click "Like" (Helps build a fan page)
Step 3. Go to http://www.phpform.org/ and make sure it has a submit form with the following. Name, Email, and Product and then a Submit button.

7. Send traffic to the event. Grow your fan page and repeat process.
8. Enjoy your unlimited money and scamming.

This method creates a viral cycle and builds up fan pages at the same time, while you get leads. I have done this before and my largest day was $2k. In the proof I showed above, I only targeted a specific region. Good Luck!

Also, post here if you need help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment